Hello, alexandra here! This month, APIT provided me with the BoBunny's A Gift Of Love collection and I thought it'd be fun to turn it into an envelope mini book and share the tutorial with you. These reversible papers are gorgeous and could accomodate every style/theme. The sheet of 3-D stickers that come with the kit are perfect to decorate a mini and a few other projects!
1. Use an long envelope of your liking as a template and trace onto you cardstock:
2. Cut each envelope:
3. Ink the extremeties to add depth and a nice finish:
4. Score envelopes with a bone folder:
5. Once the envelopes have been assembled take your embellies and make the cover:
6. Punch holes ( 1" from the edge on both sides ) and bind with two metal rings:
6. Once your structure is finished, you can add inside pages for each envelope. I plan on having pictures on the envelopes and the journaling inside on kraft paper.
7. Here is what the spine of the mini envelope book looks like, the dark border makes all the elements of the cover stand out, it also gives it an "old-book".
8. Don't forget to incorporate fun ephemera or trinkets on your cover. Here for instance, I used the star that came with a pair of Converse shoes!
=> 7 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches - 18 x 11 cm
Thank you -