Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday's Birthday Challenge!

Hello all! Welcome to APIT 6th Birthday Celebration week!


The design team has lots in store for you this week - inspiration posted every day, a challenge (with prizes!) posted every day, and we're topping off the fun with a crop next weekend! Be sure to check in on the forum every day so you don't miss anything!

I'm here to issue your first challenge of the week! A sketch challenge!
Here's the sketch I drew (sorry, I am sooo not digi-talented!)
And here is my take on it - I used this months kit by MLYB to create it!

Here's how things work!


1. Scrapbook your take on my sketch
2. Upload it to the APIT Birthday Gallery: here
3. Come back and share your layout in this thread

At the end of the week, I will randomly draw one name to win a prize from APIT!

Here's a catch - everyone that completes the challenge will get one entry. BUT, if you use an APIT kit (any current or past kit), you will get two entries!

Please note, there is no doubling up on challenges/layouts. One new layout per challenge for this week please.

Can't wait to see what you created!

No comments:

Post a Comment