Monday, November 8, 2010

Use Your Scraps, November

Hi everyone! I used two kits this month - the Making Memories kit and the Scrap Within Reach kit. I used almost every bit of my MM kit to make my two page layout and card featured on the DT page so I didn't have any scraps left to use with that kit. But, the SWR kit had so many papers that it was easy to come up with a layout and card to share with you. In fact, I probably could've made a couple more cards if I wanted to - it was such an easy kit to use - so many great colors and patterns. Perfect for Fall, perfect for boys!

Here's what I did with my scraps. I added a single piece of Kraft cardstock and some alphabet Thickers for the title, but other than that, everything else is from the kit!



And for this card I used Lucy's card sketch as inspiration:



There's so much you can do with your scraps from the kits each month. If you have any ideas to share, please feel free to - we'd love to see your creations!

1 comment: