Thursday, July 29, 2010

"All Aboard!" with Max & Whiskers (Inspiration Station)

I have had this chipboard album in my scrapbook room for a long time now (along with about 20-30 others!), just hanging out in a basket waiting for the perfect opportunity.  When my APIT kit arrived for July and I saw this PERFECT Max & Whiskers kit, I knew it was time to dust off the package and actually *gasp* decorate my train album.  Caeden, who will be 3 next month, loves trains and this makes a perfect decoration for the top of his dresser.



And, while I'm at it, I will share that I just LOVED this kit so much, and guess what?  I don't even have a dog! lol.  I made:

-A 2-page layout--fall themed
-A single page layout--boy themed
-A "puppy love" card
-A "miss you" card using the "dog gone" title in the kit.

So, even if you don't have animals, the colors in this kit are great for a variety of uses :)  As always, feel free to share your own creations!  We would love to see them, either linked here or over at the APIT gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Chrystal, you're absolutely right, that line is very flexible! Terrific project ;-)

    ReplyDelete