Sunday, September 26, 2010

September "Off the Page" Challenge

Hi everyone! I'm bringing you this month's "Off the Page" monthly challenge. I am a HUGE fan of sketches. I am a long-tme fan of Becky Fleck's sketch site, Pagemaps and own her first book and have her second one on pre-order!

I choose to use one of her September sketches to present in a challenge to you today.

Here it is:


Here's the catch though.... I want you to do a holiday themed layout with this sketch. Any holiday will do.

Here's my take on the challenge. I used the December 09 APIT Creative Imaginations kit and scrapbooked a few photos from my kids holiday concert:


Have fun! And please post your photos in the "Off the Page" section of the Scraptalk folder in the gallery and link us back to it on this thread. You have until October 17th to participate in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment