Hello there! Alexandra here to show you a fun and easy project you can make in minutes: An altered Altoid Mint box turned into a unique gift box!
I used this month kit from The Crate paper:
1. With the box closed, draw the outine of the box onto your piece of cardstock and cut:
2. File the edges to give it a bit of a distressed look:
3. Choose a tag and adhere to the paper. I added a rub-on to add more visual interest:
4. Next, add a 3-D embellishement such as a felt flower with a button or brad in its center:
5. You can cover the inside of the box:
I hope you liked it! Thank you Guys ;-)