Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sketch Mania Time!

Happy September everyone!  I am here to bring you the the fabulous sketches that Lucy has created for us this month:







I love sketches that incorporate circles so choosing just one of Lucy's sketches to use with my Crate kit was easy! Here's my take on it:





I used one large circle instead of two and since I couldn't narrow down my pictures, I chose to do just one block of journaling leaving me with room for 5 photos. The pics were of my daughter's 5K a few weeks ago. I loved the shaped patterned paper but when was having difficulty working the print into my layout so I cheated and used the back which was white (for the shaped border strips, title and journaling block).

Be sure to upload your take on these sketches in the APIT gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment