Hello my Friends! I love to use wallet-size pictures whether it's for pages or minis they're the perfect size. I was thinking about a way to my favorite moments of the Advent with my Grandmother in France and then I thought why not bind them all together and slide them into a sturdy cover. And while at it why not share a step-by-step with you?!
MINI ( closed ): 3 x 4 inches. All papers from Making Memories'Noel
1. To make the cover, cut 3 pieces of heavy cardboard and glue on top of your cardstock.
2. This is what the cover will look like:
3. Adhere 2 pieces of ribbon like so:
4. Adhere the lining which is slightly smaller than the cover:
5. Make pockets by adhering 2 pieces of cardstock on each side:
6. Gather your wallet pictures and two papers for the cover.
7. It'll look like that:
8. You can now slide the front cover of the mini into the "front "pocket and the back cover into the "back" pocket.
This mini could be a good way to gather your memories of the Holidays!